ID:882. Beach and sea front villas, newly built with rental option
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Central AC
- Wood Floor
- Tile Floor
- New Construction
- Swimming Pool
- List Date:
- Covered and open air
Exterior Features and Amenities
- Walking distance to:
- Beach and sea and L'Escale Resort
- A private tropical getaway in enchanting Seychelles could now be yours to own.
- Lush vegetation, mesmerising waters and radiant skies form the idyllic setting for these 6 luxurious Waterfront Villas being offered for sale on a freehold basis.
- Two-storey pool villas, with a built up area of 354m2, situated on individual freehold ocean-front plots of approximately 500m2 offering spectacular sea views.
- 3 spacious ensuite bedrooms, including an elegant 75m2 master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, a verandah and a perfectly located free-standing bathtub offering breathtaking views.
- Fully-equipped open-plan kitchen flows into the dining and living areas creating an interactive and relaxed social space.
- Living room opens onto a large covered verandah allowing visual continuity, with vistas being brought in as an integral design element.
- Covered verandahs overlook the garden, wooden decking, and the 18m2 infinity-edge pool, which lies parallel to the ocean.
- Beyond the infinity edge pool, take a few steps down to a specially created sandy area with beach furniture. A perfect setting for all-weather entertainment!
- Villas also feature a spacious family lounge, a powder room, a utility room complete with a washing machine, a dryer and ample storage space, as well as a covered porch.
- Villas equipped with modern energy-efficient inverter-technology air-conditioners, electrical and water reticulation systems, including LED lighting, solar water heaters and rainwater harvesting.
- 24-hour security and adequate on-site parking.
The beach-front Lodge, embodying contemporary simplicity, serves as the residences' clubhouse and an intimate socialising space.
Cosy bistro and bar overlook the ocean, and open onto a wooden deck and an infinity-edge swimming pool.
Energise and rejuvenate the mind and body in the ideally-situated modern gym which boasts wonderful vistas of the sea.
The Marina offers Villa owners the opportunity to moor their private boats in close proximity to their residence and acts as a gateway to explore the waters of the Seychelles.
The Lodge also houses 3 hotel-style rooms with ensuite bathrooms, offering additional accommodation options for residents’ guests.
Unwind, sip cocktails, take a leisurely dip in the pool or step down onto the beach and soak in the ambience of this idyllic tropical paradise.
Enchanted Waterfront is a family venture, principally driven by Sunil Shah, a third generation Seychellois whose family heritage in the Seychelles goes back to 1894. His late father Mr. A J Shah was a highly regarded and respected chartered accountant and financial advisor in the Seychelles who founded the accounting firm A J Shah & Associates (now BDO Associates, Seychelles) in 1980. Sunil joined the establishment after qualifying as a chartered accountant in 1988 and together the “father-and-son team” developed the practice into the leading accounting firm in the Seychelles.
With a childhood interest in art, architecture and natural landscapes, Sunil is now following his passion of creating beautiful spaces to live, work and enjoy the simple pleasures of life.
His landmark projects to date are The Creole Spirit and Enchanted Island Resort. The Creole Spirit, completed in 2002, is widely regarded as one of the finest commercial buildings to grace central Victoria.
Sunil's daughter, Sanjna, and his son, Vishal, both recent graduates from the University of York and Durham University respectively, have also played an active role in bringing this development to life, adding a youthful perspective to this project.
Enchanted Waterfront has been designed by Mr. Tony Joseph, the founder of Stapati Architects, one of the leading architectural firms in the Indian sub-continent. Stapati’s work, which includes Enchanted Island Resort, has been recognised for its innovative and regionalistic architectural interpretations and the practice is known for its creative design solutions and attention to detail. These very attributes are exemplified by Stapati in the design of Enchanted Waterfront.
Enchanted Waterfront has been conceptualised as a bespoke boutique hospitality development. All Villas can be purchased on a freehold basis and the owners have the option of offering their villas to the resort’s rental pool, maximising their returns should their villa not be occupied all year-round.