Quick Tip #1

For individual non-Seychellois passport holders/companies:

If you are looking for private holiday home you need to apply on form IP/3 to the Ministry of Land Use and Habitat at Independence House. This process takes around 3 months, +/-.

Quick Tip #2

For resort developers

Apply for in principle approval with a basic sketch of your resort plan and the relevant forms with your personal and company particulars at the Seychelles Investment Bureau.