ID:250. Mountain top property with exceptional panoramic sea views
- List Date:
- Astonishing 360 degree sea and mountain views and views of the inner islands
- Perfect for privacy and multiple dwellings
- Good road access
- Above the 300 metre contour height at a cool elevation
- 15 minutes' drive to Victoria or to the Seychelles International Airport
- Excellent neighbourhood with elite of Seychelles
- This property belonged to two former Presidents of the world
The land for sale is situated high up on Mon Josephine where the air is cool and refreshing and the views are breathtaking. They overlook the capital of Victoria, many of the inner islands and the seemingly endless ocean. It is one of of Mahe's most beautiful sites and was chosen by Archbishop Makarios III of Cyprus to be his own. He bought it when he was exiled to the Seychelles in 1956 by the British. More recently it was acquired by the founding President of the islands, the late Sir James Mancham who planned at the time to build his own residence there.
The land consists of two parcels:
1. Parcel V775 is 31,203 sqm. (7.7 acres) - The price for this parcel is USD 2.2M
2. Parcel V763 is 22,724 sqm. (5.6 acres) - The price for this parcel is USD1.3M
If both parcels are purchased a reduced price can be agreed upon.
These parcels have recently been reclassified and are ripe for development. They have a clear demarkation line for areas that are reserved for preservation of certain rocks and also for the Buffer zone for PUC.The site is connected by road that leads down down to Mahe's capital, Victoria.